Cedar Creek’s Swim and Racquet Complex offers a wide range of recreational amenities, including:
- A free-form swimming pool
- Lighted tennis and pickleball courts, sand volleyball court, and playground
- Indoor gymnasium for basketball, volleyball, pickleball, and aerobics, and a stage for performances.
- Beautifully furnished lounge with kitchen and bar for business functions or special events.
- A second swimming pool located in the Southglen neighborhood of Cedar Creek offers residents another choice for summer fun.
- The Swim & Racquet Club and Southglen Pool are open to all Cedar Creek homeowners.
- Use of 65-acre sailing and fishing lake, Shadow Lake
- Jogging / Walking / Nature Trails
- Special events and club activities hosted by Cedar Creek Social
Lakes, Parks and Playgrounds
Cedar Creek has made a commitment to preserving hundreds of acres in their natural state and as recreational parks, incorporating a spectacular community harmonious with nature!
Sailing, boating and fishing on 65 acre Shadow Lake, which is stocked with over 250,000 fish and includes a dockside park and launch facility.
Hiking or jogging over miles of trails with scenic greenspace and waterway views that connect the entire community. Discovery of an ancient arrowhead or deer antler is a commonplace occurrence on these hikes. Glimpses of deer, heron, crane, coyote, beaver and many other wildlife are an everyday event.